upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Art Projects and Plans

I would like to get back into the making of art/ there's a sculpture/performance group show by Stockpile at Full Tilt August 29, and another 'Chalk/Walk' this sunday (August 22) but I want to do some independent stuff.

There's a couple of deadlines for september, and I'm not sure if I'll try for both but I am interested. I just got back from a week of vacation, and that gave me time to get some creative ideas thought up and written down: I'm thinking of books, printmaking, and performance. In short, anything I can do with little cost at home.

Because I'm not making money from selling art, I get it from my part/full time job. And I am realizing how difficult it can be to do both at the same time and still be reconized as an artist even if I'm not exhibiting or doing gallery work. So, time to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment