upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011


Well this blog has been a bit too full of text recently, so here's some of my art. It's all within a past year to present time frame, so it's a good indication of what I'm currently doing. I've been wanting to start selling/making some clothing for people- finally I feel as if I can do a solid job (example/ like making finished seams, linings, simple belts, original design, etc). I am thinking that book art is another way to go; there's still so much to explore with it!








See anything you like?

In the meantime, Stockpile is slowing beginning to unwind from a dormant winter, and I'm focused on saving money for KSA in Sept. Ah, but the day job takes up so much time; I managed to make it through 93 hours of work in the last two weeks, phew! No wonder I feel slightly tired ^_^

Updates on prints: the woodblock print is planned out and drawn, just need to cut it out and do a test run. The plates need test runs, and more etching, I'm hoping I can do that here at home and not have to go up to the school for the press :( I'm not worried about the woodblock so much, as I can do that without any equipment other than my carving tools. I'll be sure to post some in progress pics this month!

3 comments:

  1. In progress photos would be awesome to see!
    You still going away for schooling?
    And are you going to come for a visit again this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the clay sculpture! The prints are great too! I would also be interested to see in progress photos :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two ^_^ I can put some in progress stuff up right now. @Mandi: yes and maybe...next summer I'm either going to be back in CB or working in BC or St.John's. @Jon: I want to do clay again, I miss it/ and sculpture in general.

    ReplyDelete