upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Studio Moving Day


It's a bit messy, but it's home.  I moved out of the school a couple of weeks ago, and I've been slowly putting together a space in the downstairs living area to work in.  It's right in front of a large window, perfect for light and a view to look out on.

I will be drafting up some original costume ideas this coming Monday, along with some thoughts as to summer production lines for the markets around here.  I want to consider putting most of spare time into making things for the winter sales, and my one of a kinds so that they can go into galleries/ showrooms.

Small ideas, but like all others, they'll grow I'm sure.  I've applied to the headdress show, Talking Heads, and also to the Touchstones Gallery along with another fibre/textiles graduate in my class, so I'll be waiting to hear back from those in the next couple of months.  Going to continue to look at residencies for the winter/spring of 2013/2014 and see what emerges. 

2 comments: