upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vancouver Art Exhibiton

I got accepted to the Talking Heads: A Contemporary Take on Headdresses!  It opens July 25th, in North Vancouver.  'Archetype: Amazon', 'Archetype: Bishop', and 'Archetype: Pharaoh' are all going there by postage in the next week or so! 

Excited and proud to be an artist- mainly I'm just reminded that hard work pays off and you do get some breaks in the art world if you keep going.  Getting your art out into the public sphere is fantastic. 

I need to put together some video and photos of the headdresses in action before they leave Nelson, as I haven't managed to do that yet (now there's extra motivation!).  Currently, I am finishing the hood and a pocket for the leather jacket, and still putting together the cosplay. 

Things are certainly rolling along...

No comments:

Post a Comment