upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

some big news

Today I went out to a workshop on how to put lean practices into craft businesses~ as for the concepts, it was fairly common sense, you'd understand right away type of thing. Went over labels, organization, upkeep, what the customer sees opposed to what you see, all sorts of stuff. But what I found most valuable was the people who went there: craft people/artists. I love meeting other art folk; it's finding that community and interacting with it. Same with Stockpile, which should be starting up in the next couple of months.

I also got accepted into the fibre program at KSA! I am still being indecisive, but I'm leaning towards going there. I figure I might as well try and it, chances are it's going to be wonderful, not to mention I'd meet relatives I've never met before and be in BC, a place I've been wanting to go to for a while now. I'm poking around for information on the Anna Templeton Centre in St.John's, but I don't think I'll be going there.

I am filled with inspiration and drive to do art!

4 comments: