upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Major progress with headdress #1, now with a working title of 'Pharaoh of the Reef' (I began incorporating shibori dyed wool alongside the silk printing). It may turn out to be the submission for the show I want to apply for... though I will have to let the other three evolve first before I decide.

The goal here is to attempt to fit into the theme of a show without having to make a new piece, though I that is what I have to do then no complaints here. It's a good challenge I think, to either fit a piece into a theme or to make a piece based on that theme.

Tonight, I aim to finish a second book of text, and maybe decide on what I want to do for the set of three I have left. I also would like to start hand stitching the shibori felt pieces together for 'Pharaoh of the Reef', though I will have to just let this time be what it will. Learning to slow down sometimes is hard to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment