upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 16, 2013

updates:
 -final project (shirt and lace overlay) for deconstruction/reconstruction is complete

-this coming week are photoshoots of completed work by a professional photographer

-next weekend working for the Capitol theatre with a second ballet that's coming to town

-ongoing progress with BOW headdresses There is a miniature project for one of my classes

- I am going to make some artist books. Now, here is a project where I can place some of my other interests into (politics, gender, feminism, etc). As practice, I did a book made from the pages of Xtra, an LGBT newspaper. I am considering taking it apart to partially use in one of the minatures (we need 3 in the series). Another project is one of combined media yardage... and I already have some ideas for that. Some are about enclosing objects and other surfaces in felt, some are about using found objects and what some would call junk or garbage (examples of this: the tabs on cans).

-Finally, there are a couple of commissions to be worked on: one is in progress, and the second is in the talking stages: a Vincent Valentine cosplay. Depending on how that goes, I'll be able to start searching out materials for it. Being in a larger province certainly will help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment