upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Busy in Printing




1. Bleached out black polka dot fabric made into pants
2. Myro nature dye print in progress (full size bedsheet)
3. Bleached out cotton shirt

-been slowing finishing the final headdress, Amazon; it should be complete this week with any luck

-I have spent the majority of my week job hunting, and handing out resumes- preparing for the end of school next month when I will have time for things other than art again ^__^ well, that may not be entirely true as I hope to continue making things for the market

-been doing a lot of extra side projects at school lately, trying to make the most of the studio space I have right now.  It's sad to think that soon it won't be available to use as I'll be graduated.  But this means I must devise an alternative space...

-speaking of which, I cleaned out a corner in the basement, and it could become the perfect summer haunt...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment