upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

-got another commission/ job: repair and alter a leather vest.  I ended up working on it a bit today, and had to take it to the industrial sewing machine.  It is a beast and quite trigger happy with the foot plate- and apparently known to break fingers.  But, I did get the major seams done.  All I have to do now is handsew a few inner parts of the lining. 

-used up the last of my leftover dyes in overdying clothing/ a purple striped shirt, a brown striped shirt, and a yellow one that may be dipped in indigo for a green.  And, I want to try and print over some as well, just to add more to them.

-tomorrow is body of work day, which I am done, so I am going to continue my side projects/ photos and lists to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment