upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2015

2015 January- April

I thought I'd take the time to catch up on all that's been going on in my life and my art and place it in this post- photos are upcoming in the new week though so don't despair ^__^

I've had to focus on working more than creating lately, and so I now have three jobs.  The first two I've had for just under a year, the third is directly tied into my goals for what I want to do in the future.  It's sewing for a local boutique named 'It's Sew You'- http://itssewyou.ca/about/ .  I'm sharpening my production skills along with gaining experience with industrial machines and top stitching, among other things.  It's a wonderful work environment and if you need any of the listed services I'd highly recommend it.  I also love that the business is sticking to local Vancouver.

 This job is becoming my full time job, and I'm downsizing my other two to gain more free time on weekdays- so starting this week, I'll hopefully be able to get more of my own work done.  I have a ton of ideas and plans and can't wait to start testing it all out!  A goal I have for this blog is to start posting every Monday, or at least bi-weekly on Mondays.

Let's see if I can do that, starting tomorrow.  Cheers, Shawn.


No comments:

Post a Comment