upcoming events:


also see:
http://cooneyes.deviantart.com/

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

problem solving

no kiln I say? no problem!
plans are in the making for a self-built raku firing kiln- set to start next summer. there is a supply of beautiful NL clay from a nearby beach, and transportation to get there- all bases covered.

I ended up putting my mask from 'River Walkers' in the JL gallery for the Stockpile exhibition/silent auction, and a book piece made of photos that is meant to hang on the wall. My second performance of 'gypsy king' will occur at 8pm opening night (friday, Sept. 24, 6-10pm). I am excited!

Currently doing up some more artist cards. We're all moved into the new apartment/ my art room will never be cleaner than it is now. Once the sewing machine is back, threads will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment